While I was searching for interesting articles, I stumbled upon a CloudTech article that talks about Gartner and their forecast that by 2022, 28% of spending in enterprise IT markets will be cloud-based.
According to Michael Warrilow, Gartner research VP, he stated that “the shift of enterprise IT spending to new, cloud-based alternatives is relentless, although it’s occurring over the course of many years due to the nature of traditional enterprise IT.” Warrilow continues to say that flexibility and agility are two key points for the transition to the cloud, as well as the pay-as-you-go and on-demand nature of cloud technology. On and Off premise solutions have been a topic of much debate in the enterprise world, but since the cloud is becoming more mainstream, it will begin to influence enterprise IT decisions.
Previously, Grata Software helped an international non-profit successfully transition 100% to the cloud. We were then able to optimize their setup and cut their cost by over $1000 per month! This is just one great example of how we utilized cloud technology to help increase business processes and save money.
Go here to check out the full CloudTech article!
For more information, check out these posts:
- In The News: IDG 2018 Cloud Insights
- Top 5: Areas That Help You Compete On Cloud Services
- In The News: The Global State Of Enterprise Analytics 2018 – How Cloud, Big Data And AI Are Key To The Future
- In the News: Grata Software is Named the Top App Development Firm in Orlando Florida!
- Grata Software Recognized for Excellent Development!