According to the article, “over half the respondents said they oversee an annual A.I. budget of at least $51,000. 13% said they control A.I. budgets of $251,000 to $500,000, an amount that reflects a modest commitment and likely small staff. 5% said they’re spending over $5 million. That would imply a huge operation that rivals spending on corporate tech basics like some cybersecurity products.”
Figure Eight vice president of marketing Sid Mistry speculates the budgets of the surveyed businesses include capturing and labeling data, building and running machine-learning models and then improving the models’ performance over time.
- Artificial Intelligence Can Diagnose PTSD By Analyzing Voices
- Artificial Intelligence Is Learning How To Outsmart Hackers
- Enhance Customer Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Quarantine Cyber Attackers With Artificial Intelligence
- AI Is Being Used To Create Terrifying Masks And Costumes For Halloween
- Digital Transformation 2019