Why Migrate to the Cloud?
Migrating your business to the cloud will give you the same feeling of relief as getting something important of your chest. Going to the Cloud allows businesses to thrive in a multitude of ways from speed to cost savings and more!
- Organizations can now deploy servers 97.1% faster & respond to unexpected changes in 97.6% less time
- When your developers are on AWS they deliver 118.4% more apps in 36.7% less time.
- Reduce all Overhead Expenses: Power, Cooling, Administration, Rental & Real Estate Costs
- Pay for what is used! Don’t pay to have your servers sitting around just in case of a spike!
- IDC reports the long-term monetary benefits of AWS are: After 36 months you benefit $3.50 for every $1 spent, and for 60 months you benefit $8.40 for every $1 Spent.
- AWS has a Tiered and Custom Pricing Model as well!
We’ve been deploying and managing cloud services on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft’s Azure and Google Cloud Services since their inception. As solutions architects, we design the right cloud infrastructure for your business. Our team has moved clients’ data centers to the cloud with minimum to no data loss. Just migrating to the cloud is not enough. The architecture of the cloud is just as important as the application you host on it. As the application and complexity continue to grow so does the need for a proper architecture.
By migrating its SAP Business Suite and disaster recovery environments to AWS, Hoya is saving 50 to 60 percent when compared to its previous private cloud environment.- Amazon Web Services
What can the Cloud truly do?
Today, the Cloud is commonplace in business. Amazon Web Services offer over 150+ services, but many businesses are only using the standard hosting, scale, and backup tools. We want to bring your business to the next level and we will do that by helping you use the cloud for all that the cloud can do. Some services Amazon Web Services offer are:
Quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models.
Run a Serverless Cloud Architecture.
Easily process and analyze video and data streams in real time.
Turn text into lifelike speech.
A high-performance graph database engine for storing billions of relationships and querying the graph with milliseconds latency.
|Alexa for Business|
Leverage Alexa assistant to improve the way that you work.
Netflix uses Amazon Kinesis to monitor the communications between all of its applications so it can detect and fix issues quickly, ensuring high service uptime and availability to its customers. – Netflix Case Study
Contact Us Today
Let our team, who has developed industry defining software, build something beautiful for you.